[Done] Simple start: Empty a hard to reach shelf

The board has approved my proposal to refurbish the back room completely and use part of it to expand the machine shop. (The use of the other part is still TBD; Hannah was working on a proposal for a wet/curing room recently that would fit there.)

The machine shop annex will also have some needed storage. As part of that, we will be moving the green shelves that are underneath the stairs right now.

I will be seeking a lot of help with a variety of tasks in the coming weeks, but I’m starting simple: I need the green shelving unit behind the wood project storage area emptied of all the junk on it. It’s very awkward to reach; you’ll have to go through the storage shelves. Just put everything on the cart I’ve left nearby; we will triage it along with the contents of the room later. Thanks!

I can take a stab at it tomorrow morning.

1 Like

All done!

6 Likes

Thank you! That was perfect. Looks like there are a few worthwhile items amid all the junk.

You are welcome. Yes. There are a few things that looked like they might be valuable. Plus a lot of pure junk. Glad I could help.