Do we have: profile gauge, automotive door panel clips, vehicle ramps

Hey all,

I’m curious if the ship has a few odds and ends:

• a profile gauge
  • odd automotive door panel clips
    • non-zero chance someone has already left some in a common area
  • vehicle ramps
    • even if not an official shop item, does anyone have a set they’d be willing to loan for a parking lot hitch install?

If the shop doesn’t have a profile gauge or door panel clips, I’ll probably end up buying these and donating them.

Thanks!
Luke

1 Like

I think there are some profile gauges on the woodshop tool walls.

We didn’t even have vehicle ramps back when he had an autobay. And we probably didn’t keep a consumable like door panel clips then either, and we certainly wouldn’t have kept them when the autobay was removed.

Ok, I’ll hold off on purchasing a profile gauge until I check the shop. I figure someone from the van build group could get some use out of door panel clips. Thanks!

I think I have some ramps… I will check when I get home - if you’re okay with coming to get them to borrow them.

1 Like

Oddly, American Bolt had a bunch of weird plastic automotive clips on a pegboard in the corner. You’d have to go down to see if they have what you want.

1 Like

I have ramps that you can borrow. I also have a four-post lift in my garage if you’d like to come by and use that.

Frank

1 Like

four-post lift

That’s a generous offer! I knocked out the hitch install with ramps but have more work planned in 2 - 3 weeks that could use a four-post lift. I’ll check in with you then to see if the offer’s still on the table.

– Luke

I’m sure that it will be. Just PM me.

Frank