Commission request: 3x 1.25” star pieces

I’ve never done 3d printing, but for the first time, I find myself needing a small bit of printing done. but I’ve worked up a .stl file of 3 1.25" stars. Is anyone willing and able to print these for me in gray? If so, please let me know what you’d charge for this. The .stl file is here:

I’m back in town next week, if you still need these printed we can link up around Wednesday

I’ll put a note on calendar. if no one else pings here, I’ll be in touch. Thanks.

Are you looking for an FDM print? What are your infill and layer height preferences?

Happy to print these for a roll of your preferred filament (~$15) assuming they can be done with PLA. Could either meet you up at Asmbly Friday / Saturday or wherever convenient with the completed parts if that works for you.

Are you looking for an FDM print?

No idea what that is. :slight_smile: I want plastic bits that look like the .stl I posted. That’s the full extent of my 3D printing knowledge. :slight_smile:

What are your infill and layer height preferences?

Height of 1/8" (that’s what I think/hope I put in the file?) It would be lovely to bevel the edges, but Tinkercad doesn’t apparently support that, and that’s the most advanced 3D drawing tool I know.

Happy to print these for a roll of your preferred filament (~$15) assuming they can be done with PLA. Could either meet you up at Asmbly Friday / Saturday or wherever convenient with the completed parts if that works for you.

As long as its gray, I don’t really care about the substance. These are going to be tokens in a boardgame, so they don’t have to stand up to abuse. $15 sounds fine. I can’t come down this weekend. Mid week next week or next weekend? Is there a good place to buy the filament from?

I’ll buy the filament, no worries there. I’ll shoot you a DM with my contact info so we can set up a time to meet up whenever I’ve got them done.

2 Likes

Many thanks to Michael. The parts are exactly what I needed.

5 Likes