Commission for a quick 3D print

Hi guys,

Nice to virtually meet you! I’m joining asmbly for the woodshop (for now) but was wondering if someone could help me 3D print an item for work. Its a pretty simple design, already have a 3D file, and its about the size of an iphone.

Requirements:

• 3 separate pieces that need to be printed
  • 1 in a solid material
  • 1 in a semi - transparent material
  • 1 in a clear material
  • Most likely will have to print 2- 3 sets of each

I know this sounds a little complex, but would love to show the actual item (it’s pretty simple). Let me know if anyone can help! Feel free to reply here or email me (PM for email)

P.S - I can also order materials if needed - just need to know where/ how

3 Likes

@AlexL

Hi Jesse, can you send me the file? I’m at the space now so I can definitely start at least one model before I leave today.

Thanks Alex!

Is there anyone available to print these in resin? I don’t use those printers but it may be needed for the clear print in order to get it clear enough.

We are printing fdm, but these will probably work better in resin so if anyone with resin skills is available to print these that’d be great!

Hey y’all, I went ahead and deleted the two posts with phone numbers and emails.

Keep in mind, this forum is accessible to anyone on the internet, so it’s generally best to PM those kinds of things.

1 Like

Oh wow - new to the forum so much appreciated!