Vacuums are turning on the Big CNC but are providing little to no hold - I’m not sure why, pretty sure spoilboard condition is a factor. I have the full table covered but can still lift up a panel no problem.
Please advise when this will be repaired, willing to help but don’t know how to replace a spoilboard or surface it
On my end with all of the kerf-bent pieces I do I’m mainly concerned that without suction if there’s any sort of upward bow in my panels (which happens a lot) because I run my end mill for the kerfs at a fixed height relative to the bed, I’ve had it happen in the past where it punches through the panel and I can lose at least half a sheet if not more if a shell piece fails. I’ve added a sketch to describe this.
It’s possible it’s just the spoilboard being really bad but just wanted to communicate how little the suction is doing right now. If anyone needs help replacing the spoilboard and/or surfacing it I’m open to learning