CNC SIG Get-Together this Sunday at 9am at Asmbly

Hello everyone, and Happy 2024!

Hope everyone had a fantastic New Year’s Eve and that you’re bringing in the New Year with a bang!

One of my New Year’s Resolutions was doing more CNC work, and I aim to show it off this Sunday at 9am at Asmbly at our first CNC SIG event of 2024. This will be a great time to get together and share what we’ve learned, how we’ve improved, and what we’d like to work on in the future. I like to think of these events as fun little get-togethers with friends, because that’s really what this event is all about. As always, feel free to show up and just be curious. A curious mind is where we all start, and when we’re surrounded by many curious minds, it’s much easier to create magic.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this Sunday to figure out how we can create the bestest and most awesomest CNC work around!

If you’re curious about our most recent event, take a look at the recap from December’s extravaganza: CNC Demo Day & December SIG Recap

Zoom Link for those who are unable to join us in person: Launch Meeting - Zoom

1 Like

Sigh, sorry I can’t make it.

Aww…that’s a bummer. You will be missed! For those who can’t make it in person, I’ve reposted the Zoom link here: Launch Meeting - Zoom