Both mig tanks empty

I saw mig was empty and so I swapped with the other tank, but unfortunately that one is also empty

3 Likes

Man, I thought we were keeping a better hold on that with the monthly regassing we signed up for. I forget how that worked. @JoeN were they coming to us with bottle switch outs for that? Should we change bottle count or frequency?

Cc @Jon

I’m off next week and an going to chase that down one more time with the gas exchange service. If they don’t follow through we will go with someone else.

If you want to take the bottles to Texas Welding supply and get them refilled. You can submit the receipt to treasurer@asmbly.org for reimbursement.

2 Likes

Any chance this will be done this weekend?

We have been prepping for the big anniversary party which is Saturday (asmbly.org/party) so unlikely at least to happen on that day.

They’re closed on weekends (and probably Memorial Day as well), so earliest would be Tuesday if you took the tanks to exchange them. If you call Tuesday to have them come exchange, probably Wednesday.

I grabbed both mig and the tig bottles. I will get them refilled this afternoon.

1 Like

I will get the tanks back by noon tomorrow. The mig tank on the Miller is still full.

1 Like

All tanks are back and I’m talking to a gas supplier about exchanging tanks.