All About Wood Glue - Titebond Talk

What’s the recommended way to clean the dispenser tip after each use? I’ve been wiping mine with a damp rag, but one of the bottles was clogged today, I guess lower down in the tube.

I sort of fish the dried out part out with a straight pin every time. And just accept it as part of the process :blush:

3 Likes

Was this awesome glue presentation recorded or the slides shared anywhere?

There was some gems in there and I kind of wanted to listen to again.

@jamesfreeman is there a recording of this event we can post?

There is. I’ve been trying to upload it, but it’s failed a few times. Looks like I need to compress it first. Same issue with demo day so far.

2 Likes

Would we be able to post these on our YouTube channel? Do you have the files on your computer already or are you having issues with quality loss going from device to computer?

They are on my computer. Titebond video is merged, currently on hour 1 of 3 trying to upload to youtube.

If you’re trying to upload it onto the web somewhere, then the rate limiter is likely your network connection upload speed. It’ll probably work best to just pass it off on a physical drive for uploading to the Asmbly YouTube channel. We can do that this weekend if you’re around the space.

Well, after many trials I believe the video is finally uploaded. @justingier let me know if this works for you.

Please excuse the gaps missing sections in some of the video, my phone decided to switch between internal and external storage during the filming.

3 Likes

Awesome James, looks like it works. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for this! It really was an informative talk.

2 Likes

Is it possible to add the above video to Assbly’s YouTube channel? It would make it easier to find for future members.

Yes! I’ll try to get it uploaded this weekend and will post the link here when it’s up

2 Likes

I’m bumping this thread…

@valerie I do not want to apply pressure to get this done. I wanted to watch it again and share it with another maker. Again, no pressure or rush.

Thank you!

Thank you for the gentle bump here @Glory2God! I promise to take care of this on Sunday :hearts:

1 Like

It says it’s got another hour to go on the upload, but this will be the link when it’s done:

2 Likes

You totally rock @valerie :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2: Thank you

1 Like

You are kind @Glory2God! Biggest thanks here goes to @jamesfreeman for organizing this great talk with Bob and making sure it got recorded!

1 Like