3D printed item

Hi,

Is there anyone here who could either print something or show me how to print 3 little parts for a spirit stick I need by Tuesday? These are clips to hold a 1/2 inch pvc pipe

1 Like

Where did you get the picture, can you put the link here in this chat? I see two parts not three - I’m confused? Do you need a specific color? Overall, what are you trying to do - for example, these are mounts for a spirit stick on a framed board?

https://share.google/72lM9fehzJPe52pMw

It is for spirit stick. These are clips that are gonna hold a PVC pipe, which will be adhere to the back of the wooden football helmet that has been cut out and then there’s an end cap for the PVC pipe.

I have downloaded the part from makerworld.com website (thanks for the link) and I’m ready to print it. My slicer says it’ll take about 30 minutes to print in PLA plastic. But I need to know what color? Hopefully I’ll have a rough matching color - I typically print in white. By the way, three parts means two ends and one clip.

Thank you for your help but someone at the studio helped me get it done.

Got it done! Thank you to everyone willing to help :two_hearts:

OK, good luck!