Hello Asmbly Community,
We are so excited to announce that vendor sign ups are officially open for our 2nd Annual Asmbly Holiday Maker Market! This will be a weekend long event on Saturday, November 11th from 12 PM to 6 PM and Sunday, November 12th from 11 AM to 4 PM. This year we hope to fill all booths with vendor sign ups from Asmbly Members! It is completely free for members to sign up and will be a huge opportunity to show off your work!
A few reasons why you should be a vendor at AMM:
- There is no booth fee!
- Get more exposure and following — we’re doing some major marketing for this event.
- Vendors will be entered into a raffle for a free month of membership.
- You’ll be selling your work alongside machines you use, giving you a unique opportunity to connect with buyers.
- You can take custom orders for later, so you don’t have to have a huge inventory at the market.
- Get to know other creators at Asmbly.
- Have fun! We will have beer and wine, food and drinks, and live music all weekend long!
Here are some sales statistics from last year’s Holiday Maker Market, according to a survey from vendors last year:
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please fill out the 2023 Maker Market Vendor Application!
Vendor applications are due by 11:59pm on Sunday, October 15th.
If you have any hesitation or questions about vending, please feel free to reach out! This is something that we want to make completely accessible for members who have any interest, and we are willing to help prepare everyone before the event! Additionally, we will be using our monthly Entrepreneur In A Box Club (EIABC) to help prepare members up until the market. Here @HannaKessler and I will answer any questions and cover everything from enrolling for a tax ID, product strategy, the ins and outs of vending at markets, and more! The next EIABC will be hosted on Thursday, September 21st @ 7pm in the MPR room @ Asmbly!
Please let me know if anyone has any questions about the process, + happy applying!