1st Wed Community Social Hour at Asmbly 11/1 at 7P

We have a special Community Social Hour this month with burgers and hotdogs at Asmbly thanks to @jamesfreeman! If you’ve got something specific you want to throw on the grill, bring it! Our Community Work Day is this coming Saturday, so we’ll spend some time at this event discussing and preparing for that. Being onsite will help us visualize tasks we’ll be working on and make sure we’ve got the required materials on hand. This is an alcohol free gathering, but do feel free to bring any other drinks or snacks to share.

2 Likes

Don’t forget – we’re grilling at Asmbly tonight and making sure we’ve got everything in order for the upcoming work day this Saturday. Come on out to eat, socialize, and help make sure work day is a success!

Bonus for social hour tonight – I got back the final edits on the videos from our recent photo shoot and will bring my laptop to give an exclusive preview of those tonight! :star_struck: I am still finishing up work work for the day, so I might not be there until 7:30p.

Grillmaster James, thank you for feeding us! @jamesfreeman

2 Likes

Sorry I missed out. Had friends in from out of town.

1 Like

4 Likes