Wide sander help

Hi all!

I’m not yet credentialed to use the thickness sander and I’d like to run the top of my desk through it. Will there be anyone around the workshop tomorrow who can operate it and whom I might be able to sweet talk into helping me with it? :slight_smile: :innocent:
Thanks so much!

-pt

1 Like

Hey there, Patrick. Not sure if you already got your desk sanded or not. I’ve been pretty busy this week, but if you’re still looking for somebody this weekend, I can come down and get you sorted. I’ve got a table top that needs to go through the sander, too, so I’ll gladly trade access to widebelt sanded permissions and a spare set of hands for an extra hand getting mine up and on the belt a few times, too.

1 Like

Thanks so much, Jared!
I got what I needed done yesterday, but I’ll be in over the weekend too (probably mornings) and would love to help you get yours run through.

-pt

2 Likes

Much appreciated, thank you! It looks like I might have to do some other work for my real life job this weekend, so I may have to put off the table top for another weekend. I’ll drop you a message if it looks like I’ll make it out that way, though!

Sounds like it won’t affect you immediately given your change in work plans, but wanted to be sure you saw that the wide belt continues to have a sensor challenge as mentioned here and is possibly down until a part replacement arrives.

@jdschu

Thanks, Stephannie! That makes me feel a lot better about not being able to make time to get in this weekend. :pray:

1 Like