Tarkin Training - action needed!

@jamesfreeman it doesn’t look like you ever filled out the form at the top of this post. Not sure if you were expecting to be on this list, let me know.

I didn’t fill it out because I wasn’t on the current training list. If the spot is still available, I’d love to have it

1 Like

Gotcha, OK these ones are just for people who have already taken laser classes before. We’ll have the new to lasers at Asmbly ones up early December

Running late due to car issues, will be there as soon as I can.

1 Like

I’m realizing I should also highlight on here that we will only be offering this free transition session for current laser users (CLUs) for a limited time. After that point we will switch to full on Tarkin classes for anyone (CLU or not) which will no longer be free. Just want to make sure everyone knows so there aren’t any CLUs who are putting it off and end up surprised by that later.

@nightinlight @Harlan @carsuaga @CSpicer @da5idii @dash3811 – just sent you all an additional separate email since you have not signed up for a session yet. Please be sure to do so ASAP so you can take advantage of the free session here. Getting trained after this will be a full class with normal class fee.

One spot left for 4p today for those on the list that haven’t signed up yet. See email for sign up sheet

@Harlan @carsuaga @da5idii @sknodl @tomthm @David78737

@frsh check the first message

FYI for those remaining that need training – we’ll probably aim for a couple more sessions next week. I’m continuing to work off the list from the form at the top of this post, so if you qualify and haven’t already signed up on there, please be sure to do so.