Bandsaw adjustment work day?

Sweet, Yah I can order that for you.

Thanks,Eric

2 Likes

Done should get here in 5-10 days

2 Likes

Thanks @EricP for ordering. Thanks @gmossessian for bringing it up. Forgot to mention it a 2nd time

Goodnews. The bandsaw tires for the jet have arrived. I’m pretty busy and don’t know if I will have time this week to install.

Every part for the Jet band saw upgrade has arrived. I will work on installing it sometime this week.

Someone had reinstalled the blade after the the defective sticker was placed on the saw. Also the power cord was removed. I have hidden the bandsaw blade to lessen the temptation.

If you want to do it Wednesday night or later in the week I can come help. Otherwise I’m OOT.

Sorry @gmossessian I had a short window of time tonight. I got the bandsaw tires and new bearing guide support installed.

New tires

New bearing blade guides

I couldn’t reinstall the plate. If someone wants to fiddle with it. That would be nice. I think it was stretched. If you are cutting tiny bits be careful of the opening. I have 3D printed plates. I will drop it off.

2 Likes

you’re the best Joe!

Here is a cheapie insert.

I noticed the grizzly support arm crank is messed up again. Might be time to look at it more thoroughly. The Rikon band saw clamp will be back this weekend.

2 Likes

The Rikon resaw fence is back. The original design only had 3 threads for clamping. The threads kept stripping. The rework now has about 7 threads. It should last a long time. I will post some pics later.

The Grizzly needs to be taken down for maintenance.

2 Likes

Welded on some new material.

New washer for spreading the clamping force

Location of the washer

Reworked bandsaw fence.

6 Likes

Awesome stuff Joe. Thanks for doing this.

1 Like