What’s the giant cabinet looking thing on one of the storage tables?

It’s been there for at least a week or two now and has no name tag on it. Just curious if it’s abandoned or something, it’s taking up quite a bit of space

@gordoa40 It is the new housing for the 3D printers. It’s a facilities project. It would be good to still have a tag on it though.

1 Like

Ah gotcha, makes sense. I’ll slap a tag on there. Still perhaps it could be moved to a different location while it’s not being worked on, but I imagine it’s not the easiest to move.

Yeah I think it would be tricky to move. It’s been worked on off-and-on all week. They’re making good progress so I don’t think it’ll be there for a long time.

CC: @dash3811

Thanks for getting it labeled @gordoa40!

The paper must have fallen off some time ago. That’s my fault. If things go as I plan it won’t be there past the weekend maybe even sooner. It wont be finished by any means but it wont be taking up space in the woodshop either.

3 Likes

Appreciate all your work on that @dash3811, it’s looking really great!

All good! I didn’t mean to be rude or rush anything, I just wasn’t sure what it was or if it was being worked on. Glad that the 3D printer area is getting an upgrade. Thanks!

3 Likes