Hello maker friends!
I am new to Assembly, but not new to makerspaces.
My previous experiences with makerspaces are: being a lab technician at UT’s TexasInventionworks, being an active member at Noisebridge Hackerspace in San Francisco, and being a member/volunteer at Humanmade in San Francisco.
I am requesting to be able to use some of the tools without completley starting over.
At Humanmade, I completed fundamental safety training and at least one project for
- Tormach CNC Machine (project = can opener)
- Alphabot CNC Machine (project = geometric-solid corner joint)
- Craftbot/ Makerbot/ SLA 3d printers = many prints
- Woodshop (I did the wooodshop training again here)
- Wootlathe & Metal lathe
- Manual Mill (project = metal business card holder)
- Sewing machine = (many years of casual use, also make shirts and bags)
- MIG welding with steel
- 180W laser cutter (many projects, taught classes)
- soldering (many projects, taught classes)