Mig Welding Class

@JoeN, are you able to help me get a Fob tomorrow? I been to 2 trainings so far and still haven’t been able to get my fob… any help would be great.

Thanks!
Blake

Let me find out. I will make that a priority

@Ba-lakeh we will get the fob handled tomorrow

Really enjoyed @JoeN’s Mig welding class yesterday. He’s a great instructor and very knowledgeable. Excited what I can do with my new welding skills. I’d recommend his class to anyone interested in learning to weld. Thanks!

1 Like

What time does the class start?

The class starts at 10am

Thanks!

Whelp, I have to cancel my slot for this Saturday. I’ll reschedule on one of the other dates.

Something came up for me and I have to move my slot back too, if anyone wants to switch with me for the class tomorrow. @Thinkin_FellerTG @Thansen @deathraylabs

I have one slot open tomorrow. I went ahead and decided to have a class on Sunday at 9 am because I can’t Nov 14th. @Thinkin_FellerTG, @Thansen Let me know if Sunday works for you?

If you end up needing to fill a slot just let me know. I’m interested in taking the class.

If another slots works for you. Go for it. See you soon

Joe, I went ahead and deleted my entry for the 14th of Nov and signed up for sunday the 25th of october instead.

Signed up for Sunday morning class!

I have a mig welding class for Sat 11-14 at 10am. Link

@Thinkin_FellerTG @Thansen @peterclegg

Is there any chance that another Mig Welding Class might be planned again some time soon? I’m kicking myself for missing the opportunity.

I have a class scheduled for Sat from 9 till 12. It will be up on our classes page this week.

1 Like

dang it these are always when i’m out of town. any change theres another one scheduled for after this weekend?

Thank you! I will be furiously refreshing the class sign up page. Can’t wait!