Gluing / Staining / Table Tops

Agreed @mrflip. And they would be useful for much more than gluing (I’m thinking of sanding). Remember they do have an extra large size. Six of the extra large would cover one table. I believe they lock together. I ordered two of the extra large for myself but they have not come in yet. I believe they’re about the same price per square foot. I don’t think we’d have to cover the entire table for most projects. In fact some project would just require one
Or two of the extra large.

1 Like

The space looks so much cleaner just by adding the melamine tops! Thanks for doing that y’all!

2 Likes

@mrflip, @JoeN
I got my rocker silicon work mats in today!
They look pretty good.

1 Like

That was one of them with the guitar and large screwdriver for scale. They can be locked together Horizontally. There is no mechanism vertically, but they can be placed top to bottom probably won’t move is their coefficient of friction is pretty high. image

Here they are for a size comparison and hacker space. These are 2 mats. They do have matching grooves for alignment. They don’t snap together. But they don’t slide around either. They are washable. I’ve use them for sanding. I’ve not tried to glue up yet.

1 Like