Can I shadow you?

Hello, I joined Hackerspace last year right before Covid hit and took a Blue Laser class. I rejoined ASMBLY this week and want to get started on a project I was working on again. I could use a quick, like 10-minute refresher on preparing my file on the computer and turning the machine on/off properly. If you don’t mind me watching you set your project up, please let me know when you’ll be in the space.

1 Like

Hey if no one has helped you out yet…i can help. I usually go to the shop mon-Friday 5am-8am but i can go after 7:30 pm. Let me know what time works for you. I dont have any projects so we can just do whatever you need to do. Sorry i took the whole week out of the space and didn’t even look at this site. i was a teacher on the red laser, but i think that is done(I didn’t see my class scheduled). I use the red and blue laser, someone is usually there on the blue laser at 7:30am, but like i said just let me know when you want to meet.

Hey @Bwarez, that’s my bad that more new classes haven’t been scheduled yet, I’m getting on that tonight and will make sure the schedule gets updated. Will let you know!

I don’t think there is a lot of people that wanted the class. I can still teach it, but I was just giving a credential. I am willing to help since I live so close to the space.(less than 1 mile)

Hi @Bwarez, that would be great! If you do end up having an evening class on the schedule soon, I can plan to show up a half hour before. Otherwise, yes evenings after 7:30pm or any time on the weekend would be amazing. Thanks!

If you can set up a time for Monday at 7:30 I will be there to help you set up whatever you need and answer any questions you might have. I can’t do the weekends. I am sorry it is taking so long to get together. You can always text me if that helps 5127875984. I am not sure if I am busy today Friday yet, but if I am not we could meet after 7:30. I should know after noon.

Just FYI @Bwarez – this is a completely open part of our forum so the whole interwebz can see your number there without even logging in here (in case that matters to you).

@Bwarez I can be there Monday at 7:30pm! See you then.

Thanks for the heads up. It is a business phone so it is out there for everyone including all the robots to call.

1 Like